Thursday, March 21, 2013

As Volcano IPSE Explodes!

Friday, March 22nd, 2013. The date my life will change forever. I have so much excitement flowing through my veins. I am only slightly packed, but entirely anxious. I just cannot wait to meet the awesome people that I have been waiting months to meet. The BPFC will finally be together to be completely crazy for an entire weekend. So many emotions are rushing through my body. Excitement, Anxiousness, Nervousness. However, I know that this will be the time of my life regardless of the outcome later on. To have an opportunity such as this is mind-blowing, and I honestly do not know how I got here. It started as one of many endless dreams in my head. Now it's reality. Games, books, electronics, and tons of stickers and candy are sprawled upon my bed. It would be wise to pack them right about now... but sharing my experience with the world is much more important. I hope to look back one day and say: "Wow, what a great adventure the IPSE was..I wish I could go back". Until that time comes, I bid you adieu. Good luck to my fellow YES'ers! Let The Hunger Games Begin! May the odds be ever in your favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment